Thursday, 23 July 2015
Why Raj Nagar Extension ?- Vision & Action
• Nature of development is planned & as per the GDA master plan 2021.
• Option to choose from Under Construction to Ready to Move Apartments
• Work on Zonal Plan Roads and STP in full progress by GDA.
• Right mix of Residential , Commercial & Institutional area development.
• Happily Living around 7000 Families in Raj Nagar extension.
• Many Schools like GD Goenka, DPS, Parivartan already operational in Raj Nagar Extn.
• Dedicated Malls in Raj Nagar Extn will be operational soon.
• Multiple connectivity options from Delhi. • Ideal & Planned Development of NCR.
• Freehold land development.
• Raj Nagar Ext. the geography itself a big reason to choose as a location, been closed to East/Central Delhi, Ghaziabad city & the Electronic city- Noida.
• Under construction & Extension of Delhi Metro (RED Line) to Ghaziabad New Bus depot via Mohan Nagar/NH58, 8 Metro station on 9.8 Km Metro Route.
• Under construction Hindan Elevated Road from Raj Nagar extension Entry to /Ghazipur Delhi Border/NH24,Parellel to Hindan-Ganga Canal, access controlled 4 LANE development, expected operational by Late 2016 or Early 2017, Once it is ready travel time to Delhi will be reduced by 1/3 from the current.
• Under construction 3.8 KM /70 Mt wide Link Road between NH58 To NH24, Probably it will be ready next 6-8 months from now, once it is operational for public, then Noida & its Institutional/Commercial Sector 57 to 68 will be only around 6 KM from Raj Nagar extension Entry.
• Around 100 acres green /recreation zone/man made forest with Water lake/bodies ( one of the largest green zone, By GDA ) only minutes away.
Real estate is becoming an increasingly competitive industry. Realtors should never ignore the importance of customer satisfaction. Custom...
The six-lane Hindon elevated road will provide seamless connectivity to commuters moving from Raj Nagar Extension to UP Gate and make ...
SG Estates has been standing tall for last 30 years and has been providing space solutions to people in different segments . The Com...
With a keen eye on the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented the much-awaited budget 2018 earlier today i...